BFDP

My Inspiration: Brendan Monroe

He currently works in Oakland, California, making sculptures and paintings for his exhibitions.  On occasion he will take on illustration jobs.  He interprets the world in a scientific view, but uses his art to express himself in a different way.





















Description: For my BFDP I will be designing a yoga mat.

Sender: Me, yoga equipment company.

Message: I want the design to be inspiring and calming for whoever is using it.

Audience: Women ages 20-40 who are interested in yoga and also drawn to art.

Specifications: Yoga mat 24'' x 72''



This is just a rough idea of what I want my final design to be.  I have not yet decided if I want to keep it digital or hand draw the design and make it digital afterwards.  I want it to have a painterly look.
















Here is my final design.  Unfortunately the digital files were lost, so this is a photo I took from one of the prints.